The F1 Mainframe represents what is arguably the most durable and versatile pack frame on the market. The F1 features a tubular aluminum frame to provide its unparalleled strength while maintaining ultra-light capabilities. Tested to hold more than 700 lbs., this ultra rugged frame utilizes YKK zippers to allow the attachment of a variety of packs and accessories to fit any backcountry hunt. Experience premium comfort unlike the rigid frames of the past, as the Mainframe was designed to fit ergonomically correct, distributing the weight properly across the hips and shoulders.
- The Vapor 2500, 5000, or 7500c.i. for any length adventure with ultra-light considerations.
- Use 2 Batwings when you plan to go in light and come out heavy. Stay quick, light, and mobile with the Batwings. They are intuitive and make packing out meat simple.
- Pair with the Spike Duffel or Dry Bag with Batwings for a 2-4 day hunt. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the duffel or dry bag and hunt in your ultralight Batwing setup.
- If you like the organization and function of a backpack, the new Vapor 5000 is the ideal choice for a 2-5 day trip. Allows for top-loading or front-loading access and use the Mainframe when it is time for some heavy lifting.
- For a 5-10 hunt, use the new Vapor 7500. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, the Vapor series with collapse nicely against your frame to allow you to day hunt out of your camp.